5-Nights Canadian Rockies Heli-Hiking Tour (Premiere Hotels)
Dramatic solitude. Cherish it on memorable hikes amid jagged peaks, translucent lakes and the famous Bugaboo spires. By helicopter, journey to areas so remote it would be an epic challenge to get there on your own—if you could get there at all. Despite their name, the Bugaboos are not to be feared. On this trip, they are to be savored.
Receive a Free Day Pack
Valid for new bookings made from now through April 30, 2019, for travel any time. Please contact your travel advisor for more information.*
*Promotion is subject to availability, may not be combinable with certain fares or other amenity offers, is capacity controlled and may be withdrawn at any time. Other restrictions may apply.
Rates are capacity controlled, subject to availability and change without notice.
- Bugaboo Glacier Provincial Park
- Lake Louise
- 5-nights hotel accommodations in Premiere Hotels
- Meals: All breakfasts, 6 lunches, 5 dinners
- Expertise and services of experienced Trip Leaders
- Snacks and beverages between meals
- Additional guides and experts from the region on many trips
- Van shuttles to support a variety of route options
- Comprehensive Travel Planner with detailed pre-trip information
- Private guided tours at museums, historic sites, wineries and other select attractions as noted in the Travel Planner
- All gratuities at hotels and restaurants
- Special events, including wine tastings and other select attractions as mentioned in the Travel Planner
- On biking and multi-adventure trips, use of fully equipped Backroads titanium bike plus helmet and accessories
- Trailercycles, carriers, and kid-sized helmets for Family Trips
- Equipment and experienced guides for kayaking, rafting, snorkeling, sailing and canoeing as described
- Park and other entry fees
- Fares for trains, ferries and other modes of travel as listed in the Travel Planner
- Select coach transfers
- Baggage transfers and porterage
- Unleash your sense of adventure and join us in a rugged and undisturbed Western Canadian wilderness
- Hike amid undiscovered alpine sites—lush meadows, hanging valleys, pristine lakes, glaciers, waterfalls and towering peaks
- Relish a classic and breathtaking Canadian Rockies hiking experience through the Bow Valley to World Heritage site Lake Louise
- Reach otherwise inaccessible terrain by helicopter to gaze at granite spires, trek on a glacier and perhaps climb a peak by via ferrata
5 nights, starting at $5,299.
|Departure Dates||Starting At|
|11/25/2020 – 7/6/2019||$5,299|
|11/25/2020 – 7/12/2019||$5,299|
|11/25/2020 – 7/18/2019||$5,299|
|11/25/2020 – 7/24/2019||$5,599|
|11/25/2020 – 8/2/2019||$5,299|
|11/25/2020 – 8/8/2019||$5,299|
|11/25/2020 – 8/14/2019||$5,299|
|11/25/2020 – 8/20/2019||$5,299|
Prices are per person, based on double occupancy, and subject to availability and change without notice. Prices reflect land only accommodations, airfare is additional. All prices are quoted in U.S. dollars. Single supplement applies. Blackout dates/seasonal supplements may apply. Accommodations, inclusions and itinerary subject to change depending upon specific departure date. Private and Custom Trips available; inquire for pricing and details. Accommodations based on Premiere Inns.